- Price: $189,900
- Land Size: 36.5 acres
- Property Type: Land for Sale
- Property Status: Active
Only 1.5 hours from Dallas in Northeast Texas between Bogata and Talco Texas in Red River County
Fabulous 100 year old hardwoods with tons of wildlife and total serenity along with amazing fully stocked ponds make this the perfect place to get away from it all it all. This ranch is located on a dead end road and is gated with remote code to gate. Very pretty place, very private. Outstanding after area for hunting and fishing as well as retirement or weekend place. Sought after school district in exemplary school district of Rivercrest ISD. Low taxes! $75 a year.
Very unique school bus completed very tastefully with the following improvements and items on the ranch:
- Electricity Installed – July 2022
- 200 amp panel with 4 plugs at camp.
- Items in Bus stay:
- Sanded plywood floors
- Wood Stove
- AC unit
- Long Bench
- (2) short benches with table
- (1) Table in back
- Electric Space Heater
- (2) 6’ long bunks
- (1) Army Cot, I think there are 3-4 more in container
- Coffee Maker
- (3) fold tables
- Power Strips/extension cords.
- Pans/Mugs etc.
- Bus did run, it needs fuel pump installed and new batteries
- Currently new fuel pump is in box bus.
- Full title/keys
- Other Items on property staying
- 20’ Shipping container
- Picnic Table with two benches
- Wood Racks
- Weber Grill
- (3) ladder stands
- Barrel feeder
- Property Improvements
- Small pond at camp stocked with perch and blue gill.
- Large Pond in middle stocked with bass and blue gill
- Large Hardwoods with small % of large pine.
- Main Gate has code with remote
- County Water at County Road not far away from camp or you can drill a water well in terrific aquifer with artesian water approximately 360′
- Drive into camp was re-graveled 2019
- Main private drive graveled 2019 and pipe installed in front of gate along with remote control entry.
Deer, turkey, wild hogs, ducks in ponds, fishing in private pond as well as nearby Sulphur River and Bob Sandlin and Cypress Springs lakes
Property Features & Amenities
Although Texas Hunting Land LLC has obtained the information contained herein from sources it believes to be reliable, and believes the information to be correct, no representations or warranties, express or implied, are made as to the accuracy or reliability of this information. Any references to square footage or acreage are approximate only. The recipient bears sole responsibility for verification of the accuracy of the information contained herein and bears all risk for any inaccuracies. Texas Hunting Land LLC shall have no liability or responsibility to any party for any loss or damage arising from reliance by any party on the information contained herein.