- Price: $1,399,000
- Land Size: 216.847 acres
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Land for Sale
- Property Status: Active
Friendswood Whitetail Ranch
Red River County, Texas
Gorgeous private high fence ranch with live spring fed creek, nice rolling hills with views, 4 acre fully stocked lake, superb wildlife sanctuary with massive hardwood oaks, hickory (Documented 2nd largest Shag Bark Hickory Tree in state of Texas according to State biologist), sweet gum and many other hardwood tree’s as well as some planted 14 year old pines in select area’s. Gravel roads throughout ranch make entire place very accessible. Wonderful setting to retire or a weekend get away out of the city! Super quiet location with no neighbors living close by. See pics below of both deer in the field as well as pictures and mounts of genetic pool our deer are bred to. We currently have over $510,000 worth of deer and exotics on ranch. Additional 6.25 acres with 2 cabins and adjoining 36.907 and 38.22 acres down the road as well as 327 acres available next door to the east if additional acreage is desired for expanding the high fenced hunting operation or for cattle operation.
- County water with 2 meters one for the home and one for expansion along with artesian water well with great production of quality water. Water line over 1 mile through high fence area and pins for future breeding operation if desired as well as hog area.
- 4 acre spring fed lake fully stocked with large mouth bass 50 years old and 1,000 copper nose bluegill stocked spring 2016, 17 and 18 and 2019
- 12 acre future lake site with great springs and drainage for extensive water
- 1 pond near cabin stocked with Channel Cat, Copper nose Blue Gill and flat head minnows
- Landing strip area for future aviation runway.
- Two homes on site: The first is a 2 bedroom,1 bath and other home is 2 bedroom 1 bath (one additional log home and bunk house available for additional $89,900 on 6.25 acres next door)
- 40′ x 40′ shop fully insulated with ac and heat installed new in 2019 1 bath, trophy room, gun vault room with gun safes and sleeping quarters
- Covered parking and shooting area with lighted 100 yard range and custom steel table with storage shelves for shooting materials
- 2 large grain bins
- Barn and covered area at the main ranch
- Onsite military grade fuel tanks with diesel and gasoline with steel covering
- Spring fed creek with year round water.
- Durana clover fields (27% protein)
- Automatic remote control gate with security entry pad as well as security cameras
- Several rifle ranges: 1- 100 yard and 1- 830 yards with 200, 300, 400, 600 and 830 yard targets.
- Low taxes of $1900 a year.
140+ whitetail deer ranging 400-500” genetics from level 1 breeder under management for many years with great feeding program and intensive management for trophies (see pics of quality deer). 14 axis deer, 11 Fallow deer and separate high fence area for wild hogs to add to the fun of hunting with thermal or day time hunting this area does not interfere with deer herd. Fully stocked 4 acre lake on the main ranch for fishing and a smaller pond at the house.
**listing agent is property owner**
Property Features & Amenities
Although Texas Hunting Land LLC has obtained the information contained herein from sources it believes to be reliable, and believes the information to be correct, no representations or warranties, express or implied, are made as to the accuracy or reliability of this information. Any references to square footage or acreage are approximate only. The recipient bears sole responsibility for verification of the accuracy of the information contained herein and bears all risk for any inaccuracies. Texas Hunting Land LLC shall have no liability or responsibility to any party for any loss or damage arising from reliance by any party on the information contained herein.